VALVE CONTROLLER UNIT FOR PORSCHE VEHICLES LISTED BELOW
– Porsche 718 Boxster GTS 4.0l / Spyder
– Porsche 718 Cayman GTS 4.0l / GT4
– Porsche 718 Cayman GT4 Clubsport 3.8l
– Porsche 991.1 Carrera GTS
– Porsche 991.2 Carrera S / GTS
– Porsche 991.2 GT2 RS
Have full control over the sound of your vehicle in any driving mode!
The module is connected directly at the engine of the 4.0l and requires removal of the Carpet and engine tray cover.
With this control unit, you have the ability to control your exhaust flaps via the remote control.
Advantages compared to competing products
- Control independent of Drive Select
- You decide on the vehicle sound and not on the selected driving profile
- Proper series mode (module deactivated) also beyond the vehicle start
- Important for visits to the workshop, service or MOT.
- Freely programmable start mode
- You decide for yourself on the sound when starting the vehicle
- No intervention in the CAN bus
- No danger to other control units
- No influence of software updates on the function of our controller
- Plug and play with original plugs
- No damage to the original cables, no use of power thieves
The device offers the following modes:
The start mode refers to the device setting on vehicle start up. In the standard configuration, the device saves the last set mode and restores it when the vehicle starts up. If you want to customise your startup setting please follow steps below.
The start mode can be freely programmed as desired:
START UP: Press and hold the desired button mode (10 seconds) you want to set as the start up mode.
LAST STATE: Press the button for the “Sport mode” within 5 seconds 5 times.
Make sure engine is turned on.
- Can be retrofitted at any time without any traces
- No interference with the standard CAN bus
- No error message in error memory
- High quality and noble look
- brushed stainless steel front
- High range
1x Valve controller module.
2x wireless remote units.
This device has been specially developed for use on electric flap systems and thus provides safe and permanent operation.
1 Year warranty from date of purchase.
DESIGNED IN THE UK AND MADE BY ASR IN GERMANY.
Make sure to check out our other listings or get in touch if your car model is not listed!
INSTALL GUIDE TIPS WILL BE SENT OUT UPON PURCHASE
About the author